Time

Hello everyone!
So I find that society can often be obsessed with time. Be it the current time, the time left, or any varient involving time. So here is what I think in poem form:

Time

Time,
time, time, time.
It's always on our minds.
Time is of the essence,
time is money.
But what does it mean? Why does it matter?

We scheduled the very core of
our existence
down to the
nanosecond.
Plan when we eat, and sleep,
we carry day planners, PDAs,
a watch of some form,
always wanting to know
the
current time,
how long we've been, how long to the
next thing?

Does it consume us?
Yes.
Take up our time?
Yes.
Matter?
No.

Time is always there.
We try to control
it,
but it is free.
It does what it wants.

Enjoy time,
love time,
time is your friend,
not the enemy.


I hope you all took the time to enjoy my poem, and I know if you're reading this you did. Good Job! Take a little time to share and comment, would ya? :)

Comments